Arc Drilling, Inc. defines its quality policy as follows.
Arc Drilling, a premier provider of Non-Conventional Machining processes, in order to better satisfy the needs and expectations of our customers, will strive to:
Operate in full compliance with the requirements of applicable accreditations and our customers,
Provide a framework for establishing and monitoring quality objectives,
Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System, and
Deliver defect-free products, on time, every time.
To provide employee leadership in and support for assurance of quality, Arc Drilling, Inc. will:
- Establish objectives that contribute to achieving and maintaining excellence in our activities.
- Communicate these objectives to assure employee understanding and support.
- Use effective performance reporting systems so that we can monitor progress towards meeting our goals and identify and resolve potential problem areas on a timely basis.
- Support procedural compliance by maintaining accurate, up-to-date, and user-friendly procedures.
- Provide the necessary resources and a working environment that is conducive to attainment of quality.
- Develop and maintain effective problem reporting so that employees can report observed quality problems or deficiencies quickly and easily.
- Encourage employee involvement in the pursuit of excellence by responding quickly and constructively to good suggestions for improving the quality and efficiency of work.
- Encourage full communication about all areas that affect safety and quality.
- Provide training and opportunity for employees to participate in the continual improvement process.
- Recognize employees’ successes in the pursuit of quality excellence in performance evaluations.
In turn we have the expectation for a commitment from each employee to assurance of quality. Each person is held accountable to:
- Supply accurate and timely data as required by performance tracking and reporting.
- Employ resources in a manner that maximizes their effectiveness in assuring quality.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Adhere to established procedures, perform self-checking, and pay attention to detail in performance of assigned work.
- Notify the direct supervisor in a timely manner of any problems that may occur during the performance of duties.
- Report all observed quality problems and deficiencies in a timely manner, using established reporting procedures.
- Make recommendations to management for improving the quality and efficiency of work.